Volcano Bay

The only one day tickets available right now are through travel agents/companies. And they are running the price for a full park day at any of the other two parks. I think you are looking in the $120-$130 range for a one day ticket. Best bet right now is too probably to get it as an add-on with a three park ticket.

I'm still waiting to see how much the add-on will be for AP holders. Was just staring at the park out my hotel window this morning. It's going to be incredible.

The only one day tickets available right now are through travel agents/companies. And they are running the price for a full park day at any of the other two parks. I think you are looking in the $120-$130 range for a one day ticket. Best bet right now is too probably to get it as an add-on with a three park ticket.

I'm still waiting to see how much the add-on will be for AP holders. Was just staring at the park out my hotel window this morning. It's going to be incredible.
Thanks, I am a first time AP holder and was not aware that an add-on would be an option. I'll have to watch for that.

Thanks, I am a first time AP holder and was not aware that an add-on would be an option. I'll have to watch for that.

They haven't officially announced that yet, but I would certainly hope it would be an option. Otherwise, I too will be in the market for these single day tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter