VMK Reunion at WDW - May 23

Can't be there but hope you all have a great time.

I know I did at the last VMK meet I went to at Magic Kingdom. Lime always had great info on VMK (bring a disk?) and meeting fellow players was the best. :thumbsup2

I will be thinking of you all while you ride Pirates pirate: and Mansion.

hey Lime...I'll be down in January! We need a reunion then too!

We might be able to come, it depends on our friends allotment of park hopper days, but I pushed our traditional Ohana back to 8:30 for all of us. See you guys real soon!!!! I'm sure my people will talk to your people.

Oh, most excellent, thank you! First Ohana for a good breakfast, then we can dance like VMK characters. :goodvibes

Rats. I didn't have a good year last year, and now there's a VMK meet and I will be leaving WDW 5 days before that. Since I'll be there the 10th to the 18th I'll be missing seeing about everyone. Have a good time.

This is one of the many reasons why VMK was so so GREAT we could all meet on VMK to enjoy walts creation.
I just went to WDW and will go in July sorry have fun all.
Poohdent :wizard:

This is one of the many reasons why VMK was so so GREAT we could all meet on VMK to enjoy walts creation.
I just went to WDW and will go in July sorry have fun all.
Poohdent :wizard:

Sorry you won't be here! Let us know when in July. I will be there a week or so in July also.

Hey Electric! Where are the Capes?? They need to be here too!!

Oh and can you do an update on the first post of who all we got so far?

Hugs! See you soon!

Fly :hippie:

I think i'll be able to make it. You've met me in game as DudeZeke, but for mum, aka JABDudette probably hasn't met y'all in game or out.

We'll try to make it if i'm still not cooked from AP and finals.

See ya then.

Zeke

Oh, how I wish Cape dude and I could be there!!!! :sad1::sad1::sad1:
DS18 is graduating high school and we're extremely busy with all kinds of things during the next month. :upsidedow We really miss all of you!! :grouphug:
Please take a lot of pictures and post them when you get back!!!

That would be so much fun!! I wish I could come, but we are going to WDW in June. Have a great time everyone!!

Wish i could go. :sad1:. I live in Orlando . I have tickets but am saving them for when the family wants to go. I will end up getting another ticket next year for the marathons i help with. Give anything for Disney to open vmk back up. :sad:

With May 22nd being my birthday, when I read about this a little bit ago, I started working on DH for a quick birthday trip (since we have some miles expiring soon). Sadly, I have not been able to arrange for the time off from work so we won't be able to do it. (It was too good to be true!)

I wish I could join everyone. Have a great time. On a side note, I have a gazillion VMK DLR cards I would be more than happy to trade for the WDW cards missing from my collection. If anyone is interested in arranging a trade, send me a note.

Have a wonderful VMK live reunion. Isn't it amazing how there are still ties from our little virtual playground? sigh

Oh how I miss our Funville,
Dreams

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter