VMK gone from Disney Movie Rewards

tolkien7

<font color=red>Doc is the coolest dwarf!</font><b
I've been banking my rewards points because I wasn't sure which virtual item I wanted. I didn't have enough for anything real that tempted me (all set with the Hannah Montana posters, thanks), I decided to blow them on Inferno, as Doc has never, ever done the fire dance - never even borrowed the magic fire from a friend. But when I went to redeem my points, all VMK items were gone. VMK still appears in the category list, but no items are available. Bummed. Doc will never burn!

I've been banking my rewards points because I wasn't sure which virtual item I wanted. I didn't have enough for anything real that tempted me (all set with the Hannah Montana posters, thanks), I decided to blow them on Inferno, as Doc has never, ever done the fire dance - never even borrowed the magic fire from a friend. But when I went to redeem my points, all VMK items were gone. VMK still appears in the category list, but no items are available. Bummed. Doc will never burn!

You do know vmk closes for good on May 21st right?

i too was saving up those rewards for a titch hat and inferno and the part that really annoys me is that there was no warning and I Had Enough To Buy INFERNO!

ill is right we should have saw vmk's closing coming when we found out the rewards were stopped p.s. the rewards have been gone for a few weeks

ill is right we should have saw vmk's closing coming when we found out the rewards were stopped p.s. the rewards have been gone for a few weeks

Not really we all thought they were just going to add new vmk prizes. No one saw vmk closing coming.

Yes, I knew - LOL! I decided to waste them on Inferno because I have never had the magic. I was just surprised how quickly it had been removed.

I feel I wasted my rewards. I want my money back.

I to feel it is not fair to have spent so much cash on movies wanting the reward to get FIRE and then the FIRE is Blown out for good.

Disney, I wolud like my reward back please....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter