Vmk Elf Island Registration Is Working Again

Bugdozer

<font color=royal blue>One day at a time.<br>Yeste
Hi

Elf Island's VMKers Pre-Registration is BACK!
(for a limited time only)

Elf Island is giving one last chance for VMKers to Pre-Register for special access to the Secret Mouse Hole and recieve a Gold Founders Cap!
This will not be around for long so sign up quickly! This is your last chance for the VMKers Pre-Registration.

If you registered your vmk name on the current link which gives a blue hat you can not register the same title. If you have not decided yet now is the time while this link is active.

***** New INFO***
SpinMarty got an email from Elf Island (he had emailed them before about VMK pre-registration). They provided the date the VMK pre-registration form will be up (August 10th):

Quote:
"Due to popular demand, we've decided to re-launch our VMK pre-registration that
will allow players to access the Secret Mouse Hole! However, you need to be
quick because this registration will only be available through August 10th. And
once we take it down this time, it'll be for good!"

Make sure you pre-register in time before August 10th.

Bug

Thanks Bug. Only one thing bothers me. "How" do we know when beta starts? I mean, it didn't ask for my email or anything, so there really is no way to be reminded.

Thanks Bug. Only one thing bothers me. "How" do we know when beta starts? I mean, it didn't ask for my email or anything, so there really is no way to be reminded.

We will always post here with any news about the opening. We have a few elfisland site watchers here. ;)

Hi,

Watch the boards I am sure when beta opens it will be posted everywhere including here. There is also a forum for elf island in my signature if you want to check it out.

Bug

Woot, that was nice of them

OMG I QUIT MY BETA HAT IS LESS VALUABLE ALREADY OMG OMG :rotfl:

just want to bump this, theres only 1 more day to take advantage of this special registration

Today is the last day to take advantage of this special pre-registration opportunity. After today, the opportunity will be gone for good.

Pre-registration using the VMK link is now over with. You can now only pre-register for Elf Island using the regular link.

http://registration.elfisland.com/

Why was this only offered for such a short period of time? I was a VMK player and had never heard of Elf Island until Tigger told me about it August 16th. I immediately registered only to find out I missed VMK registration by 6 days! :eek: Is there anything that can be done so I can be included with the VMK pre-registration group?

Peppery

Why was this only offered for such a short period of time? I was a VMK player and had never heard of Elf Island until Tigger told me about it August 16th. I immediately registered only to find out I missed VMK registration by 6 days! :eek: Is there anything that can be done so I can be included with the VMK pre-registration group?

Peppery

At this rate, I don't think anything can be done to get you into the VMK pre-registration group. You can email one of the people at the email addresses on the Elf Island home page and see if you can possibly get in: http://www.elfisland.com/ .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter