VMK Down.

i never said i didnt want to go back into the game i was saying that i didnt have trouble going to the homepage bc others said they couldnt!

Naaw, it wasn't you Jason, I am sure Aengus had something to do with it.

I wonder what will happen the last day vmk is open?

I logged my person out of VMK like three hours ago so Other family members could play. My pirate had just gotten off the Lily Lag ride ...where he saw Aengus ....hmm:eek:
Anyway he saw I was still on he went to my room and saw me there. I was frozen in VMK
Wow,that's how I want to remember myself being in VMK.....

Frozen for all time in virtual space :rotfl:

So not funny @_@

I didnt do it!

Just saying.

I can get to the homepage and I can get to the login page but once I click login it says it can't connect.

I can get to the homepage and I can get to the login page but once I click login it says it can't connect.

I can view the home page, get the log in window but I can't log in. When I try to log in I get a white window.

Its up!

ETA: Nope, you DC once you sign in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter