VMK down for me

ForeverWDW

Mouseketeer
I tried to refresh since I had been on for a couple hours. Now all I get is the black screen of death :sad1: I wanted to party the night away but I guess it wont be happening. Happy New Years everyone if I dont get back on :hug:

I tried to refresh since I had been on for a couple hours. Now all I get is the black screen of death :sad1: I wanted to party the night away but I guess it wont be happening. Happy New Years everyone if I dont get back on :hug:

Your not the only one.. :( stuck with BSOD

hey,

Omg I thought I was the only crazy one. I logged of bc I was having problems that may credits didn't show up at the stores so when I came back in the ugly black screen:( and i was going to buy las minute objects that I didn't buy this month:headache:

Oh well..Have a safe and Happy new year everyone:banana:

Maybe this year they're kicking you out if you've already had your New Year... :rotfl:

Me too, which is disheartening, because I had planned on getting around VMK to celebrate after I was finished with the festivities of real life. I just got back home to a BSOD. :sad1:

I hope I can get in eventually before close. Have fun everyone!
party:

Add me to the list. It stops on a blank black screen before it gets to the server connection pop-up.

I had my main on for a few minutes, and wanted to buy a few hats. THen I realized that since I hadn't earned credits the last several times I was on, and I hadn't been on for a while anyway, I'd go see if my other me had credits for hats. Then I was getting BSOD, and not sure if I had been banned or what. I didn't think that person had been deleted, since it was less than 6 months since I'd signed on as that person. I'm glad I may not be banned, but this is not a good time for VMK to be down. It's a bad way to start the new year, and I want to try to get a holiday room or two also, so I need to earn credits on my main person. And to that VMK can't be down for me. :mad:

Same here. Missing my friends, and on top of that I hadn't yet bought a single party hat, the Mansion holiday room, or the Skull Rock Holiday room. I hope this gets fixed quickly. Otherwise, excuse me while I go :sad1: .

ugh, happening to me too. I crashed from VMK and now they don't want me in anymore :( and I haven't had my new years yet

Count me in as well :mad: I left poor PrincessDonnaT waiting for me to reboot as I was getting alot of lag while playing Mansion :sad: :sad:

Happy New Year to all those I will miss on VMK :goodvibes

:hug:
Lyn

Count me in as well :mad: I left poor PrincessDonnaT waiting for me to reboot as I was getting alot of lag while playing Mansion :sad: :sad:

Happy New Year to all those I will miss on VMK :goodvibes

:hug:
Lyn
Yup me too, but I am talking to her as another person that was in.

and we are missing quie a bit, another hour of mansion is like 5 K and I had not made my final shopping purchases

VMK_Song visited my daughter's room and even he remarked on the bad lag. I crashed right after and I can't get back in.

None of us have credits here at all but we are still on vmk so far. Happy New Year Everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter