VKL Kids Vouchers - What can you get?

toriasmom

Earning My Ears
I am traveling to WDW with my 60 yr. old mother and my two DD's, age 1 and 7. Neither are very big eaters.

I would like to know what we can order with a kids VKL voucher at the Epcot World Showcase restaurants. If they do not have a kids appetizer or dessert on the kids menu, can they choose off the adult menu?

What I would like to do is use one adult and one child voucher to splilt among the four of us as none is a huge eater.

Your help is much appreciated!

The VKL for kids is so confusing and frustrating since each restaurant interperets it differently. I have been able to use them successfully at ALfredos, and San Angel--Appetizer, entree from children's menu, drink and dessert. They are so very inconsistent, but I think if you have small eaters you may be better off jsut ordering the children's meals from the children's menu and taking on e adult voucher for the two adults to split. We did this with the sdult cvouchers at many restaurants and had a ton of food. Paid for the extra drink and left an additonal amount for tip based on additonal items and good service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter