Viva Italia July 1-8th Who's Going

gabtom1

Earning My Ears
Looking for other people who will be taking this trip over the July 4th week. My family is very excited and would like to talk with anyone who will be going on this trip.

Thanks.

My husband and I and his parents are going on the Viva Italia trip July 1-9, 2010. We are from the Fingerlakes region of New York State.

Thank you for replying. We are from the northern virginia area and my teenagers are getting really excited. How nice that your parents will be traveling with you. Is this your first time to Italy? This is our first time to Italy and thought ABD will give us the opportunity to see the major sites without any worries. Are you doing anything to get ready? I'm not sure exactly what I should be doing to prepare. I would like a checklist so I don't forget anything.

We are coming in one day earlier so we can have some time to adjust to the time difference. When will you be arriving?

Looking forward to meeting you and your family.

Take care,

gabtom1

Thank you for replying. We are from the northern virginia area and my teenagers are getting really excited. How nice that your parents will be traveling with you. Is this your first time to Italy? This is our first time to Italy and thought ABD will give us the opportunity to see the major sites without any worries. Are you doing anything to get ready? I'm not sure exactly what I should be doing to prepare. I would like a checklist so I don't forget anything.

We are coming in one day earlier so we can have some time to adjust to the time difference. When will you be arriving?

Looking forward to meeting you and your family.

Take care,

gabtom1

When you get your box from ABD it will have a checklist in it. They really do take care of everything for you! Have a great trip!

We are arriving in Rome at 8:30am the day we are due. we are staying in Venice for 2 extra days....I misjudged teh departure date! I guess there are worse things that being stuck in Venice for an extra day or two! We are changing hotels, though.
My husband bought me fluenz-italian to get a start on the language. I speak french pretty well. I found when I was in France if you know how to say "I want", "I need" and "Where is" and a lot of nouns...you can get pretty far!
I could pack today I am so excited!
I have heard it is very warm in Italy, and humid in Venice. Let's hope that more people respond!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter