Vistana - Where/Who to rent from?

gigsjp

Earning My Ears
We're looking to stay at Vistana from Aug 19-26. My question is are all of these websites trusthworthy? :confused3 Or should I focus on using just one (i.e. redweek, tug2, etc)

Any advice and experience would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance. :)

John

I got a 2 br for 149.00/nite, no timeshare tour required! I had been looking at 2 rooms at at Disney moderate, and this ended up being half the price. Plus, alot more space for my family of 6. I went right through Sheraton/starwood. I used the entertainment rate, and I will get starwood points!!!! :goodvibes

I rented mine 2 bedroom villa directly from the website. They had a special to rent a one bedroom for $175.00 per night and get an instant upgrade to a 2 bedroom for the same price and that was over Easter/Spring Break.

I rented from someone using TUG a few years back and got a two bedroom at the Vistana Villages for $700 for 7 nights. It was a great deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter