• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vistana Villages?

briles

Earning My Ears
I have never stayed offsite before. Can anyone tell me the good and the bad. We leave in three weeks for 6 nights at the vistana. Is it clean, noisy, good part to request. Thanks:thumbsup2

We were there last March and I can't wait to go again this April. I stayed in an older section that is still not old. The place is beautiful and the staff is great. The only drawback is that there is only one restaurant with a limited menu. The landscaping is beautiful and the place is very clean. The Villa had everything we needed. You will love it there. It is closer to Seaworld and Universal. We still had no problems driving to the WDW parks. Have fun!
Tara

I have never stayed offsite before. Can anyone tell me the good and the bad. We leave in three weeks for 6 nights at the vistana. Is it clean, noisy, good part to request. Thanks:thumbsup2
We'll be there 2/18 - 2/23... Never been there before either! We bought last year and this will be the first time using our timeshare.

We stayed there in October - loved the location of the resort, it took us very little time to get to Disney property, especially the Studios and Epcot.

Our villa was in the Key West section of the resort - convenient to the main pool. Everything was clean, and the pool was fun!

we'd stay there again :)

We stayed there 2 years ago when a lot of it was being built, we really enjoyed it. The pool was great for younger kids and is in a nice section of I-Drive.

just want to make sure - are you talking about Sheraton Vistana Resort?

also, what are my options if I DONT rent a car?

I have stayed at both the Vistana resort and the vistana villages. Both are very nice. The Villages are nicer because it's brand new. I don't know if The Vistana offers free transportation to Disney. I think they do at the villages.

Request to stay in the cascades or the Lakes at the Vistana. They are the newer sections. Cascades would be my first choice.

Although the Vistana Resort and the Vistana Villages are both owned by Starwood, they are not the same!! Be careful, the Resort is very old, even the "new" sections are not that new, and are in need of updating. It is closer to Disney, but in my opinion, the Villages are beautiful. We have stayed in both places, and we will NEVER go back to the Resort, but we would definately stay at the Villages again. The Villages are beautiful, relaxing and new. They are deocorated in tropical themes, we really felt we were on vacation there. We had a two bedroom lockoff that was enormous!!! Yes there was only one restaurant, but you can also order food poolside, they have a pizza place nearby that delivers, and a huge Publics is right around the corner. Don't worry about a thing, you'll love the Villages.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter