Vista Cay and a few other ?'s

andyjack

Mouseketeer
Has anyone ever stayed here? I'm looking for somewhere to stay in Aug. that will sleep 8-10 people. Can any of you recommend somewhere to stay besides Windsor Hills? It's already on my list of places to research.

Thanks

I think that Vista Cay had the same builder as Windsor Hills (could be wrong about that though).

It's an upscale, new, gated property that is located on Universal Drive (which runs more or less parallel to International Drive) and is adjacent to the Orlando/Orange County Convention Center.

In case you aren't familiar with the rental website, it's www.vistacayrent.com. I would say it would be best for Sea World/US/IOA trips.

I haven't stayed there but have looked at it closely for the future.

We haven't stayed there yet, but are next month. We're going to Universal & Sea World on the trip, and the location seemed great (& also the only home rental like this in the area). We found our place through vistacayrent.com that's already been mentioned. The owner we're renting from owns 3 condos there, and while I can't give a review yet, I can say the owner has been good to work with so far. Answered my questions and even showed flexibility in switching us to another unit when our trip expanded by a few days, but the original condo we were booked for wasn't available. The individual owner's website is http://www.universalcondo.com.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter