Visitor parking

badinnplaid

Earning My Ears
We'll be staying at OKW next March through an RCI exchange (Woooooooo). We're going to be a pretty large group and we're going to also have some family staying at Bonnet Creek. If we'd like to have the family over some nights to cook a meal in the unit, how does parking work? We'll be flying down but they'll be driving down. Should we get them a parking pass at check in or will they just stop at the security gate and get a temporary pass each time they come in? Thanks in advance for your help.

We'll be staying at OKW next March through an RCI exchange (Woooooooo). We're going to be a pretty large group and we're going to also have some family staying at Bonnet Creek. If we'd like to have the family over some nights to cook a meal in the unit, how does parking work? We'll be flying down but they'll be driving down. Should we get them a parking pass at check in or will they just stop at the security gate and get a temporary pass each time they come in? Thanks in advance for your help.

If it were me, I'd get them a parking pass at the front desk - I'd think that was the easiest especially if they'll be visiting you on more than one occassion.

HTH

And they won't have any problems giving us a parking pass even though we didn't drive ourselves? Don't want to cause any problems for anyone!

And they won't have any problems giving us a parking pass even though we didn't drive ourselves? Don't want to cause any problems for anyone!

No problems. I would be no different than if you went out and rented a car for a few days, which some do.

I would get the parking pass too, but even if you don't, I think the front gate lets visiting cars in to visit resort guests.

Several times I had an aunt come in in a middle of a visit with no problem. Since all will be there just get another pass from front desk and give it to them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter