Visiting in autumn-would anyone like to meet up?

Midwestern-grown girl living in London here! :wave2:
Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you want travel tips or company this Fall. I'm definitely up for grabbing a meal or just directing you to London's best cupcakes.

Midwestern-grown girl living in London here! :wave2:
Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you want travel tips or company this Fall. I'm definitely up for grabbing a meal or just directing you to London's best cupcakes.
Haha what are the odds? Chicago here :)
I would love to meet up! Can never have too many Dis friends :stitch2:

Greatly appreciated! However, this trip is a bit time-restricted :( So far, I am planning to take the overnight train from Edinburgh to London. If my map-reading skills (I am American...ha!) are correct, I don't think I will be in the area this trip. But I'd gladly exchange emails for the next time I'm across the way!
yes that would be good, i'm mot very technicaly minded so i will have to ask my DH how to pm you:)

cal

I'm about 25 minutes from Edinburgh if you are here for any length of time would love to show you round x

I'm about 25 minutes from Edinburgh if you are here for any length of time would love to show you round x
Of course you are! Haha, that's actually the area that I was just starting to grudgingly reconsider. I *really* want to see it. But, family roots stuff in Wales and Ireland, and seeing my friends in Amsterdam have precedence, length-of-stay wise. If I can make it up there, I think it would only be for a couple of days, and I'll be on my own. So I wasn't sure if I wanted to fly up there to rush around for a couple days. Do you have any advice? (Obviously, if at all possible, I would love to get up there. Just worried about too much rushing.)

Bump bumpity bump! I am leaving in less than 2 weeks (Sept 26-Oct 16)! Amsterdam, Paris (DLP & catacombs...juxtaposition anyone?), London, Wales (Cardiff, Flintshire, Cardiganshire...so far-my ancestry notes are still evolving), Dublin, & Galway. I would love to make as many new friends (especially Dis friends!) as I can while I'm there. Please let me know if you would like to meet up or can offer suggestions :)

October 4th-6th (I'm not sure when I'm catching the train to Wales...most of the city-to-nearby city stuff I have left a bit flexible in case I'm ready to leave early the night of, or want to stay until late the following morning) @BudgieMama I'm getting in around 1440 :)

Aw shoot. Thanks, though! I am also on a school schedule (Sign Language Interpreter in a deaf program), so I completely understand. I have several friends to visit & many places to see, so as much as I would love to spend weekend time (more to see/do, more time with my friends) in each place...that would require months & my wallet isn't in that kind of shape haha. Please let me know if you know anyone who would like to meet up, or if you have any local advice! I'll be staying with a friend, but I know that he works during the day, as well. So I will be left on my own to wander during the days. Harry Potter tour & Bowie mural aside, I don't have any specifics in mind.

I am actually booking all of my tickets and plans by Friday. My week has filled up super quickly, so I just haven't had a chance, while also making sure my plans jive with my friends schedules :)

Bump Bump! This is not a drill :) I will be leaving for Amsterdam (followed by Disneyland Paris, non-Dis Paris, London, Bath, Cardiff, Mold, Dublin, Galway, Aran Islands, & Shannon) tomorrow! Several of these places are just one-day stops on my way to other places, but either way, if you live in, or are visiting any of these places between now and October 17, and would like to meet up, please let me know-either on here or email, AshRiddenPhoenix@yahoo.com.
Cheers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts