Visit one park, later PH and use all FP at another?

CattailGal

Mouseketeer
Can i go into a park in the morning and do rides, but book my FP at a different park? At HS I can only get one tier one, and really don't want to do the other FP "experiences" for the next two FP (other than more "tier one" rides). So can I book FP starting later at a different park? Or can I schedule my one "tier one" ... then what? How would I use the remaining two FP?

Thanks,

KC

You can book all of your FPS at the second park if you’d like to. If you book one (or more) at park #1, you can book at the second park after using them.

Book your Tier 1 at DHS, scan in to it that morning, then while in line you can then book 2 FPs for a different park, one of which can be another tier 1 if it's in a tiered park. You could do a tier 1 in each of the other 2 parks if you were to do 3 parks in one day.

You can do as above - unless what you want for the afternoon includes hard to get FPs and then I would book all 3 at the second park at your 60 day mark. For example, we are going to DHS one day for the morning - and most of what we want to ride is either no FP or Tier 1 so I skipped it. However, Frozen at Epcot is on our list and can be hard to get - so I booked that and 2 others at Epcot for the afternoon.

You can do as above - unless what you want for the afternoon includes hard to get FPs and then I would book all 3 at the second park at your 60 day mark. For example, we are going to DHS one day for the morning - and most of what we want to ride is either no FP or Tier 1 so I skipped it. However, Frozen at Epcot is on our list and can be hard to get - so I booked that and 2 others at Epcot for the afternoon.
Yup, that's what I did for one of my DHS days. I'm rope dropping AK but couldn't get an FP for FoP (I didn't expect it since it was 60+1 for me), so I instead booked my 3 FPs for DHS in the afternoon. I booked Star Tours, ToT, and Fantasmic. Btw, we're not attempting to rope drop FoP because we'll have our 5 year old with us, and I am not interested in doing the mad rush there. Plus, we scored a 9:25am FoP FP on another AK day (60+8).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter