Visa Discount is available on the 50th anniversary tour

TLinden16

Scotty and Ray at Jelly Rolls are the best!
Excuse the interruption if this has already been posted, but the Disney Visa 20% discount is available on the 50th Anniversary tour. I had read it wasn't both here and on the Disney Visa website, and wasn't going to bother asking for it, but decided I would ask on a whim. I was able to get the discount, so the tour cost me $44. Just figured I'd pass the word along for others looking to book it in the future.

Karen

Thanks. I am planning on doing the 50th Anniversary Tour in Nov. I will be sure to ask for the Disney Visa discount.

That is good to know, and I think it is a new discount. When we took the tour in May we asked about discounts, and they said none were available for that tour.

Just goes to show, it never hurts to ask!

Nice little perk. We took advantage and booked both the 50th and the Walt tours. :cool1:

It would appear they are trying to get more deals out there to attract more card members. Lots of competition from other Visa rewards cards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter