Visa Bank Card or Disney Gift Card?

Midnightred

DIS Veteran
May I use these to check in on the ship after I pay in full? I have never cruised before? I am wondering if everything is charged to your room, will I be able to travel without a credit card? Thanks!

Midnightred

Yes.

Everything you purchase onboard will be posted to your onboard account via your Key to the World Card. You can view your stateroom account on the TV in your stateroom or visit guest services for a printout. The only time you would need cash is for tips for room service, excursion drivers, or purchases in port

When checking in you can select the cash option for your onboard account. Upon embarkation you can go to guest services and add or change payment types anytime during the cruise. Your account can be split among different payment types too.

When we cruise the Dream In Dec 2011 I bought Disney gift cards at Kroger-grocery store chain w/fuel perks! They had a special for 4x fuel point so it was a great way to use money we were going to spend anyway to get good discount on our gas for the drive to port from Ohio :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter