Virtual Model - This is Fun - Give it a try!

wovenwonder

DIS Veteran
I figured out how to do this from a low carb bulletin board. You go to www.virtualmodel.com and creat a virtual model of yourself. I created one at my starting, another for current, and one for goal weight. I then saved my models to my computer. I copied and merged them using the 'paint' program and then saved the merged pic to my website as an image. Just play around with it a little -- it's alot of fun! If you want to do this - you will handle it the same as adding a photo.

Here is mine!
virtualmodel2.jpg

I like the virtual model, a few web sites allow you to use your model to "try" on clothes. It is nice to see how a certain item may look on before you buy it. I have never thought of doing before or after like you did here, very cool.

:bounce::wave::bounce:

Believe me -- I don't look any where near as good as the 'current' picture! There wasn't any option in the 'virtual model' for extra big tummy and lots of cellulite!;)

I do this and I update it each week with my loss! I love this thing! I find it very motivating! :)
How did you post the pics?

Kamy

How did you post the pics?

Right click on your Model at the virtual model website. Go to 'save picture as' and save it as a jpeg into one of your picture folders. You'll then have to post the picture to a personal website or photo hosting site (the DIS has their own now -- but I don't know the particulars). Then follow the regular instructions on how to add a picture to your post.

I played around with it awhile and merged my pictures into one file (using 'paint') and added the little captions to the bottom of the pics too.

If anyone is having problems, feel free to email me your virtual models and I will try to set it up for you. Please use this email address though lgeckert@ptd.net as I am having a bit of trouble with my hotmail site.

:D

I am being unbelievable open by posting this. Wow!!! unbelievable how much the difference is. It is truly amazing. Thanks for the fun Jody!

fc826452.jpg

In my dreams....lol

Here is mine

can someone assure me I will look like this?

4dream-med.JPG

I had fun playing with this but I don't know how to post it here, don't have a website, wouldn't know how to use a website if I had one.

Originally posted by wovenwonder
Believe me -- I don't look any where near as good as the 'current' picture! There wasn't any option in the 'virtual model' for extra big tummy and lots of cellulite!;)

Jody, there is a button on the screen where you modify your model, it says adjust your build, this will allow you to add a little more meat to the model. You can't chose the spots, but for me it was a little more realistic than without.

On a side note, I showed DH the model to see how acurate he thought it was and he thought the model looked a little "chunkier". Gotta love him!

How about the rest of y'all, how accurate do you think your model is?

:bounce::wave::bounce:

LOL...I asked DH too...and he wasn't as nice. He said that the model was sexier and the weight was distributed so much better in the model than on me :( I guess I would have preffered a little white lie instead.

I would love to look like the model of me now or at 120...but it is highly unlikely. :( :( :( a twin preganancy and a 70 pound loss will give you alot of sagging skina dn wrinkles...would be nice though.

Hugs all

GLO!!!:eek: I think your husband needs glasses!!! You, not sexy? Get outta here!

I really like the virtual model site. I played around with mine yesterday, but as Jody said, there was no option for cellulite! ;) My model certainly looks better at my starting weight than I do (did). :)

Thanks for the link, Jody!!!

Here is mine. I haven't weighed-in yet this week, so I don't have a middle picture with my current weight yet. But here is my starting and goal pictures (THANKS Jody for your help!)

virtualDIS1.jpg

So where's the part when you get to paste Catherine Zeta Jones' face on your own? :D I fully intend to look exactly like she did in "Chicago" during the Cell Block Tango number -- and dance like her too!!

Here's my virtual model. The one on the left is my starting weight of 350 (I was actually 352, but the model will only go up to 350!), the middle is me now at 225, and the one on the right is my goal of 190.

beforenowafter.jpg

Dan, you have done so well with your weight loss. You are such an inspiration to us all.

Katholyn

I'm really glad that I can inspire people. I'm always here to help anybody in any way that I can. I know that an encouraging word can be the most helpful thing sometimes.

I'm so glad I found this section of the DIS! :p

I'll be brave and post the pics I made. The first one is me now, the second is me hopefully when I go to WDW in Aug and the last is my goal. It seems pretty accurate except that I have a lot more flab on my arms and I have this "pouch" under my belly button. Oh well, at least I know how I can look.

fc7d0f70.jpg
fc7d0f73.jpg
fc7d0f78.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter