Virtual meetup for the December 16th, 2022: 3-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral on the Wish

AussieAussieAussie

From the Land Down Under
Time to start a thread to see who is coming.

For our family of four this is out fourth Disney cruise (East and West Caribbean and Dover to St Petersburg being the previous trips). Not a bad haul given that we are coming from Sydney (Australia)!

This is our shortest duration cruise, being squeezed into a round-the-world trip (Sydney, NY, Orlando, Rome, Istanbul, Singapore, Sydney), with the first night of the cruise being our daughter's 18th birthday. She almost bullied us into doing the cruise because of previous happy memories from the earlier cruises.

Hopefully Fish Extenders will be up and running properly by the 16th!

That's quite a trip you're on. This is my husband and my 5th Disney cruise but we've sailed with several other cruise lines. Haven't sailed for quite some time since we bought into DVC. I'm very excited for this cruise.

We are on this sailing! It will be five of us - my dad, my wife and two college aged boys will be joining me on this short trip. By the time we sail this should be our second Wish and our 10th DCL cruise overall! Looking forward to sailing and FE are already fully back to normal (at least it was in our 9-night we just did)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter