Virgin Twilight Check In - We were able to get the extra leg room seats

Portugal1000

DIS Veteran
Just an update on a question I asked before leaving for Orlando on 11th August.
We went to Gatwick the day before as we only live 10 minutes away. Got there just before twilight check in opened and we were able to get the very front economy seats, row 21 with the extra leg room. We had to pay £30 each but we thought it was well worth it. I think there were only 4 rows of economy seats and we did definitely notice the extra room. We also got off the plane first so no queue for immigration. Will definitely try that again.

That's good to know - I'll add that nugget to my note book.

Just an update on a question I asked before leaving for Orlando on 11th August.
We went to Gatwick the day before as we only live 10 minutes away. Got there just before twilight check in opened and we were able to get the very front economy seats, row 21 with the extra leg room. We had to pay £30 each but we thought it was well worth it. I think there were only 4 rows of economy seats and we did definitely notice the extra room. We also got off the plane first so no queue for immigration. Will definitely try that again.

What time is twilight check in
Our flight time is 1pm
And do you do olci as well
Many thanks
Mandy
xxx

hi, where did you ask to get these seats, was it at the checkin or the virgin desk, thanks for any advice, susie2

we got those seats flying out and didnt have to pay as we were under special assistance

Very nice leg room but seats are thinner as the tv and tray are in the arm rest

Row 21 is not an extra leg room seat row.
Its one of the two rows held back for disabled people and their families. You should not have had to pay any extra money for them

the extra leg room seats are (in addition to the exit seats)

LGW 1 = G-VROS / G-VGAL / G-VLIP / G-VROM / G-VROY
Row 50 - A/B/C/H/J/K
Row 51 - A/B/C/H/J/K
Row 53 - D/E/F/G
Row 54 - D/E/F/G

LGW 2 = G-VTOP / G-VAST / G-VXLG
Row 22 - A/B/C/H/J/K
Row 31 - D/E/F/G
Row 32 - D/E/F/G
Row 62 - H/K

Twilight Checkin rund frrom 12 midday until 9pm the day before your flight
Row 63 - A/C/H/K

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter