• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Virgin Complaint Letter - V Funny!

He had a good point, that food looks gross (and im currently dieting and therefore thinks anything looks tasty :lmao: )

I'd love to have seen Richards reply.:)
We have had some pretty average meals on the planes but the best meal ever was on American Airlines.
We had pizzas and they were delicous.:thumbsup2

Our (best) worst was a mini pack of cereal for both breakfast and lunch coming back from Brazil. We were on a borrowed Greek DC10 which was in pretty bad shape and had to land to refuel midway. The A/C blew out hot air so bably that it popped blisters on DH's back and the cabin crew kept sneaking downstairs for a ciggie! No entertainment either.

Having said that it was days after September 11th and our plane was still grounded in the States so it was good we were only 24hours late home.

:lmao: That letter is hilarious! I would love to have heard Richards reaction/response.

Very funny,i love that guy's style of writing+would love to know what reply he got.x.

Great letter!! That food looked awful....i've flown with Vigin loads and have always been really impressed with the food, I hope that isn't their new menu! First Choice were bad for food, I ordered a veggie meal and didn't get one...so had a bit of salad and a kind of stale bread roll!

That is so funny, bet Richard laughed too!

Sara. :)

Brilliant :rotfl: That food looks awful!!

Brilliant:thumbsup2 I wouldn't even touch that food, my dog eats better food then that:rotfl2:

I read it on Alo news the other day, it is class, We get some really hilarious complaint letters at work, not really funny but you cant help but s******.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter