• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

VIP Disney jr breakfast?

Roop

Earning My Ears
what is the difference between the Disney Junior breakfast and the Disney Junior VIP breakfast on the Disney fantasy

if I remember past discussions on this topic correctly, the Disney Junior breakfast would feature Jake and Princess Sophia, well the VIP breakfast would be the Fab five.

Whats the cost for the VIP?
Should be free, but it's only available on 7 night or longer cruises that are NOT in the Caribbean/Bahamas. (What I see online is for 7 nt or longer cruises leaving from non-domestic ports.) Basically just the Wonder for Panama Canal and Alaska cruies; and the Magic for Transatlantic and all European cruises. The Fantasy just offers the Disney Junior breakfast.

Last edited:
We had Mickey, Goofy, Sophia the first, and Jake out ours. It was nice to meet the characters without lines but Shutters photographers were not there.

Should be free, but it's only available on 7 night or longer cruises that are NOT in the Caribbean/Bahamas. (What I see online is for 7 nt or longer cruises leaving from non-domestic ports.) Basically just the Wonder for Panama Canal and Alaska cruies; and the Magic for Transatlantic and all European cruises. The Fantasy just offers the Disney Junior breakfast.
We had Disney Jr. characters on our Western Caribbean cruise out of Port Canaveral in Dec. 2015 on the Fantasy

From the DCL website:

• A Character Breakfast is featured on one morning of select 7-plus night cruises with a minimum of 2 days at sea.
  • The Disney Junior Character Breakfast is presented on 7-plus night cruises departing from U.S. domestic ports with a minimum of 2 days at sea. While appearances may vary per cruise, Jake, Sophia and Doc McStuffins are typically the featured Characters.
  • VIP Characters appear on 7-plus night cruises departing from non-domestic ports (including our Alaskan itineraries) with a minimum of 2 days at sea. Though appearances may vary per cruise, most sailings will include Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Pluto.
  • Character Breakfasts with Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Pluto are featured on 14-night transatlantic and Panama Canal cruises.
  • Character Breakfasts are not currently offered on any 2-, 3-, 4-, 5- or 6-night cruises.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter