Violent Tendencies? (Do you get them?)

wolfxofxnovember

DIS Veteran, Future Haunted Mansion Butler WDW Ann
I was going to the mall today and when we pulled in our parking spot we heard a mall cop shouting at another "Don't give up!" and we saw a dude with pants almost falling off running from both mall cops. I and my fam thought he was a shoplifter, he was exhausted and I probably could have ran him down but we decided not to bc we had no idea if he was armed or not. After that incident I kind of kept wishing throughout the day that I caught and tackled the guy to aid in apprehension but most of all just to catch a guy like five years older than me, talk about an ego boost LOL. If you every now and again get violent tendencies or thoughts post here with your stories. :)

Yes I do.

but what you're describing aren't violent tendencies. Thats just wanting your ego to be stroked.

Yes, as a matter of fact I do.
My friend kept saying something ...nasty so I got really mad and went to punch her on her arm and I....uhh missed.
I punched her in the face....
Then she kicked me.
If you call that violent tendencies...

Um.
You don't want to be near me when I'm mad at you and about to have a hissy fit.

I don't get violent
I get mad, I sometimes throw things or just sit on my bed and stare off into space
Usually when I get mad, I tend to yell at people and get myself in trouble so I stay in my room and keep my mouth shut. Sometimes, my dad will come in my room to find out why I'm mad, which worsens the situation.

I do too when I get mad.

I don't get violent
I get mad, I sometimes throw things or just sit on my bed and stare off into space
Usually when I get mad, I tend to yell at people and get myself in trouble so I stay in my room and keep my mouth shut. Sometimes, my dad will come in my room to find out why I'm mad, which worsens the situation.

When I get mad I completely lose it and freak out, and am tempted to pummel something or break something fragile.

I'm not a nice person when I'm mad...

No, not really. I keep to myself and tend not to worsen the situation by yelling even more.

As much as I try not to be, I'm quite violent. It's annoying.

I don't think the reason I wanted to get him was because I am violent. However I like most people want to do something daring and dangerous where you get treated like a hero for doing something courageous. Maybe an over exatteration for a mall cop foot chase, lol.

i got points for my last post on here so:

if you provoke me i will act on my violent instict, otherwise i get it but ignore it

i have hit my mates jaw upwards so she bit her tongue and it cut. if i'm going to do it i'll do it properly.

you have to provoke me quite badly usually though now for me to be physical.

I can be very violent.
I'm known for holes in the walls,too.
But mostly I throw things at people who irritate me.
And I do have a way with words,if I do say so myself.
:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter