vintage WDW MK tickets and adhesive?

jswalker1981

Mouseketeer
I recently bought some vintage WDW MK tickets and I want to set them in a frame, but I will need to put some kind of adhesive on the back to hold them inside the frame. I want to know what kind of adhesive to use as to not ruin the tickets. I bought an SCOTCH acid-free gluestick which can be the paper can be lifted and re-adjusted. Is this good for the tickets, or should I get something else. I bought the acid-free gluestick in the scrapbook section of Wal-Mart. Please let me know if I have the right adhesive, thank you.

Maybe try the acid-free clear plastic photo corners? I use them for special things in my scrapbooks, and they are barely noticeable. That way you don't actually put any adhesive/glue on the item.

saucymb!!!!!!!! great minds think alike!!!!!!!!!!

i was going to type the exact same thing....clear photo corners!!! i think that would be the ticket for the tickets!!!

Gawd-

I'll third that-

Then they can be removed easily- Also they have several colors available if thats an option

-e

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter