• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Villas @ Island Club ???

Hi here is cut and paste from earlier message...
"A dream is a wish a heart makes"

Posts: 258 My family and I have stayed at the Villas at Island Club 2 different times, the latest being in January of '04. We rented through a private owner as well and it was very inexpensive. You got a GREAT price for 8 nights for a 3 bedroom! For $56 a night for a 3 bedroom, you can beat it! They are roughly 6-8 years old condos, so they are not the brand spankin' new lavish ones like they are building now around the area. Having said that we would go back again if the opportunity arose, it is definately a great place to find a great deal! The complex is very quiet, at least in Jan/Feb when we go there, the other residents are very friendly, there is plenty of parking, there are 2 pools, a kind of more community pool and a "quiet" pool closer to the front of the complex. The whole complex is fairly small so the units are all quite close to one pool or the other. We never used the club house so I can't comment on those. The condos themselves are quite nicely decorated. The living area is very roomy and the master bedroom is quite large with an attached bath. The 2nd and 3rd are decent sized with a share bath in the hallway. The kitchen is a bit small but very functional with an oven, stove, micro, fridge, and dishwasher. There is a large pantry as well and a dining table. Ask your owner for some pictures or do a search to find some insides of others as they are all quite similar.
Congrats on the great find! It only takes about 10 minutes to get to Disney from Lindfields Blvd where the Villas are located, and it is on the "quieter" end of Rt 192! Enjoy!

I would agree...nice but basic units...If on VRBO I think you have a much better chance of getting one of the nicer units...

very easy access to Disney via Sherberth Rd. about 2 miles east on 192...Turn left on Sherberth and go about 1.5 miles ( it will wind around a little) and you come to a stiop light at Osceola Parkway...left is Animal Kinddom LODGE and right is all of Disney...just follow the signs to all parks...to exit Disney follow the signs to Animal Kingdom and then be sure to follow the last sign to Animal Kingdom LODGE (just stay left and do not go into Animal Kingdom....turn left at the stop light and go back to 192 and turn right to get to the red brick Lindfields sign that takes you to Villas at Island Club...the Lindfields sign is a faded gold on red brick and does not stand out so watch closely for it on the left or south side of 192.

The rooms are nice and the master bath has a nice walk in shower...pool was very warm and nice...

enjoy...Ted

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter