Views of EPCOT from Caribbean Beach???

Terk-1

Dreaming of Disney Cruising!
Can you see (and hear) EPCOT from the Caribbean Beach? If so, can you see it from a specific building or part of the resort?

Hello! From the CBR, I'm not sure if you can see actual attractions. At night though, you can see some of Illuminations and the fireworks too. I remember seeing them from Trinidad North, South and Barbados pretty clearly. anyone else remember? :cool:

YES YES YES you can see and hear Illumination Fireworks! You don't see the water show or laser or globe, but it's just lovely watching the fireworks nightly. We watched from three different areas, all had great views. (1) Aruba 52 bldg, right from the room (2) Aruba beach, laying in the hammocks (3) OPR outside tables enjoying a decaf in refill mugs! OH I AM SOOOOO HOMESICK FOR CBR AND WDW! ONE MORE MONTH!!!!!!!!! YIPPY!

9:03pm and 9:08 pm were the best times. Illuminations starts at 9pm and ends at 9:13pm. I gotta say, I enjoyed it more relaxing at CBR then I did the night we went to Epcot. You can see lights from MGM too. CBR was excellent! We are trying CSR this time, but I would go back to CBR in a second!

Yes, I agree that the fireworks and Illuminations can be seen, but none of the physical structure of Epcot can be seen from CBR!

Mom said she'd kill me if she heard the words "According to my Passporter" one more time... But... According to my Passporter :D you can 'catch a glimps of SpaceShip Earth' betweeen Martinique and Old Port Royale in the evenings. At least I think it was between Martinique and Old Port Royale. I've been doing some homework on this resort and it looks like a pretty cool place to stay! :) :) :)

In APril, 2000 we could easily see the top half of Spaceship earth from Trinidad South. We saw the top part of Illuminations, and we could hear music, I think it was from Fantasmic. You can bright flashing lights in the direction of MGM during Fantasmic.

Holly

Some of my most memorable videos are of the fireworks filmed I think from Barbados(???). It was memorable becasue the kids were small and you can hear them in the videos talking with some other kids and its just so cute to hear their little voices trying to tell them were we were from and the other little small talk. I never noticed it until back hime and watching them for the first time. The view was pretty good. As others have mentioned, you can see and hear the fireworks but not the light show. I was able to get very good shots of Spaceship Earth with the lazers creating the rotating earth off it. It was a very warn night and I think when I am finished here I will go watch the video(just one more time)..It takes me back to when we were there...smjj

It was tooooo excellent! You are right ~ it's a great memory. Funny, most of my fondest WDW memories were FREE!

We watched the fireworks nightly!

We watched the fireworks from outside Old Port Royale one night. I think we could also see part of Spaceship Earth either from there or on the way to building 25.

Have never noticed seeing any of the attractions at CBR. However I like the others have watched Illuminations from the Old Port Royal several times. It is quite nice sitting by the Banana Cabana watching the fireworks.

It can bring up so many memories. When I first read it, I was remembering standing at CBR with the family and remembering everything. Then remembering other times at other resorts with the family. I guess we can all say, well its not like it was or Esiner has ruined the atmosphere or something but you make your own memories and when I come back home each time I find myself planning the next trip. One time I might just have to take a day off and go around to all the resorts both onsite and off and just stand there and remember. It would be fun the take the grandkids and tell them this is where Mom swam when she was your age or here is where we watched the fireworks when she was your age. Boy I think I have just planned the next few trips..smjj

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter