Views at BCV?

Gillian

DIS Veteran
I looked at the model less than a week ago, but I cannot remember what the different views are! Any advice on what to request? Does anyone remember the layout of the building in relation to the pool, beach club hotel & Epcot??

thank you!

I was just going to ask this question myself....!!!!

Any ideas?

:D

When we were there in 2000, I requested a Boardwalk view so my Grandmother could maybe watch the fireworks from the balcony. Well, it didn't do me any good. I got the Preferred view that I used my points for, but I had to stand somewhat bent over and to the left to be able to see the pool from my balcony. It was a total waste. This time when I go in June, we have a standard view, can't be any worse than what I had in 2000. Besides, I never sat out there because if you are sitting, you can even see over the balcony wall. Will update how the standard view was when I get back.

I have not seem the BCV yet - but from the map it looks like you can get an EPCOT view - yea! that is my request for September.

you can probably also get a view of the quiet pool. and probably gardens???

You can ask MS when you make your reservations what the views are - I am pretty sure it is in their computers.

I generally don't request views, because I am not in the room that much, so I'm no help to you! Once when I stayed at the regular BC resort, we had a room on the side of the building facing Epcot that had a huge deck that we could see IllumiNations from. And we didn't even request it, we just lucked out!!!! Of course, it was MILES from the elevators, but it was a fairly private area and we really enjoyed that view!

spiceycat...you mentioned a "map" of BCV, do you have a link to the map? Does it show the layout of the property?

Thanks in advance

The talk on this board has been that the BCV won't have any views. It has been listed several times as a detriment to the resort.

oh you can tell from the map - it definitely has an Epcot view. Like the BC but BC has a view of WS - this is probably of the FW.

I think it's hard to tell until people stay there and report back. A lot of rooms on the Epcot side may have the view blocked by trees. I think the best bet is to request top floor.

I guess we'll have to wait for July!

I just posted on the map thread & bumped it up. Thanks for the link!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter