• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

viewing wishes from Ohana....???...

BABYJOSIE98

DIS Veteran
:sunny: Hello,

We will be in Orlando for one night in October and I have to eat at Ohana!!!! :p At first no fireworks were scheduled for October 21,but I checked yesterday and they added WISHES for 9:00 that night.

Since I can't go to any of the theme parks:sad2: I thought we could atleast see the Fireworks from MK that night. So I scheduled dinner at Ohana for 7:45. Will that be about right. Would you rather watch them from the restaurant for finish dinner and go sit out on the beach and watch them?

Any suggestions....We watched them from Ohana are very first trip to WDW and it was great. Been a few years though.

We have chosen to vist Sea World:fish: Istead of WDW since we have never been. Then heading to the beach for 3 days. Atleast I will have my fix of Ohana and get to see the castle.princess:

Thanks all!:cool:

The beach all the way!!! I have done both (watched from the restaurant and the beach) and the beach is a billion times better.

:rolleyes: So do you think 7:45 is ok....We will probably just be finishing up around 9 ish. I think last time we ate there it was about an hour. They start bringing food right away.....

I am so excited!!:hyper:

This is something we just planned last minute!! I can't believe we are doing this!!! I just could not pass up those great $49 one way rates Southwest offered two weeks ago....::yes::

We are flying into Orlando and out of Tampa....:wave2:

I think our Ps was for 7:20, we were just finishing up our food. We actually moved and sat at another table as the volcano was blocking our view. They pipe in the music to wishes and dim the lights. It was an awesome view. I haven't ever seen them from the beach, so I cannot compare. But it really made a special night for us, just watching from the restaurant. Hope you enjoy your trip. DH and I are going to Orlando in Oct. on business. I too would like to sneak over to Ohana and watch those fireworks again!

If you are seated right away timing should work out. The reason I mention this-- is last time I had a PS at Ohana's I wasn't seated until almost 25 minutes past my PS time.

:( Think I should change my PS to 7:30??? I have been twice and seated pretty quick. This is a Thursday night and so I was thinking maybe it would not be too packed?:confused:
Guess I could call and see if they have a earlier time. Although we will be able to see the fireworks from the restaurant if we are still eating. I would like to be on the beach though....:cool1:

Everyone thinks I am crazy cause I plan these things out so detailed.....:crazy: They just don't understand!!!!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter