View of Fireworks, not in park

bawamz

Earning My Ears
We are planning a trip in October, but will not be doing MHP and won't be there over a weekend. My DS loves fireworks and I was wondering if there was a great place to see the Halloween fireworks from outside of DL. I know we won't see all the show associated :(, but he'd just love seeing them in the air anyway. Can we see them from DCA or DTD?

TIA

Alot of people sit or stand in the plaza between the main park and California Adventures. You dont need a park ticket to be in the plaza. Jut make sure you are on the main park side of the Monorail line as this will obstruct the view.

A lot of people camp out right in the Esplanade for the fireworks.

Also if you are on property you can take the tram over to the M&F parking garage and take the escalator up to the 6th floor which is open air.

There's actually an okay view from DTD, between Tortilla Jo's and the new Splitsville Lanes they're building. Or at least it was a few months ago....I don't know how much of the construction is now blocking the view.

A lot of people camp out right in the Esplanade for the fireworks.

Also if you are on property you can take the tram over to the M&F parking garage and take the escalator up to the 6th floor which is open air.
The view from the structure is great, you can faintly hear the music from up there.

We are planning a trip in October, but will not be doing MHP and won't be there over a weekend. My DS loves fireworks and I was wondering if there was a great place to see the Halloween fireworks from outside of DL. I know we won't see all the show associated :(, but he'd just love seeing them in the air anyway. Can we see them from DCA or DTD?

TIA

So we have seen them in Carsland in the corner at the end before you join the RSR line (also super amazing while on RSR)

On the corner at the Anaheim plaza(?) just past the Castle Inn and before Walgreens.

The Restaraunt above the Grand Legacy called the fifth or 6th something seems like it would have a good view too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter