View from Disneyland Hotel is Outstanding!!!

DisneyRegulars

DIS Veteran
We are staying Concierge Level at the Disneyland Hotel in Tokyo. We are blown away by the view. Best view hands down of any Disney park worldwide. I'm not sure I'm even going to leave the room the rest of the trip.
6YzleeG.jpg

wQOaMDC.jpg

We are on the ninth floor. I'm in heaven. We can see both parks. I thought the Miracosta was nice, but I think I actually prefer the Disneyland Hotel. I'm very glad we tried both places.

Also, there are some exquisitely dresses ladies and gentlemen in the parks. Is it because of Tanabata Days, or do they always dress like this, in full beautiful kimonos in the parks?

XdD1PzB.jpg

SvRcD70.jpg

It really adds to the whole experience!

Definitely Tanabata Days/it being Summer time. We just got back and there were lots of people all over Japan walking around in Summer Kimono and Yukata. Kyoto has a thriving rental market.

Based on our experience, walking around in geta was hard and my daughter hated it. We had to go back to the rental shop to get her sandals. I managed for 6-7 hours, but got some blisters ~.~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter