VIDEO: Dreams Unlimited Travel Podcast | Travel Questions & Answers | 04/01/19

Discussion in 'The DIS Unplugged Podcast' started by WebmasterJackie, Apr 1, 2019.

1. WebmasterJackie

WebmasterJackie Senior Content Manager for The DIS Staff Member Administrator

In this episode, the panel answers more of your travel related questions!

Spencer Wright likes this.
  2. EmmyKay

EmmyKay Never grow up

Hey! I have a question about this show...Craig briefly mentioned that Disney is starting to crack down on people taking Uber/Lyft to MK hotels and then going to the Magic Kingdom from there. Does anyone have any information about this? Last trip, my family stayed at WL, and my sister and friend stayed off property. They took an Uber to and from WL and took the boat to MK with us. Just wondering if anyone has any info they can share.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. rteetz

rteetz Rumors and News Moderator Moderator

It depends on the security guard working. Disney doesn’t like constant flows of people coming in and using those hotels as drop offs. They’d rather you have be going there if you have a reservation or something like that.

EmmyKay likes this.
  5. TheMaxRebo

TheMaxRebo DIS Veteran

I think WL would be fine as that is more out of the way. The one they have the most issue with is the Contemporary as you can walk right from there. And as @rteetz mentions, it depends on the security guard - so I wouldn’t stress about it but know that (especially at the Contemporary) it is possible

rteetz and EmmyKay like this.
  6. EmmyKay

EmmyKay Never grow up

Thanks for the info!

rteetz likes this.
  7. Spencer Wright

Spencer Wright Constantly craving a zebra dome...

Last trip I took Lyft to/from the Contemporary quite a bit to go to MK and security are real jerks to say the least. I can't imagine they would ever say 'no', but I just said I had a reservation and was meeting a friend and couldn't remember the name of the restaurant and never been to Disney before and they let me in.

To be fair, thats they only resort I've had trouble. Everywhere else they couldn't be nicer.

If they don't want people doing it they should improve bus service!

EmmyKay likes this.