Victoria & Alberts

shelleypreston

Earning My Ears
Hi there,

I'm new to the forum and am trying to find someone out there who has had the experience of dining at the chefs table @ Victoria & Alberts? My husband and myself have booked the chefs table for New Years Eve this year to celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary together. I booked it because I wanted to choose something extra special for our celebration. I have been quoted 430 dollars for this culinary delight of an evening but the staff at V & A can't seem to tell me too much what it all involves. Anybody ever had the experience of V & Alberts recently?

Many Thanks

Michelle

:bitelip:

Hi! Welcome to the DIS! :sunny: I just wanted to mention that if you don't get a lot of responses here, you might also want to post this question on the "Disney Restaurants" section of the boards as I know LOTS of people post about V&A over there! :thumbsup2 Here's a link:

http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14

Hi! first of all....Congratulations a bit early on your Anniversary, One down...Many more to go! :love:
We've been to the Chef's table and it's really wonderful. I have not been on a holiday though so I can't tell you if it's any different. When we were there last time they asked if there was anything I didn't like or was alergic to before cooking. The Chef's are simply wonderful and the deserts are out of this world! we are going back in October of this year and I can't wait!
Have fun! :thumbsup2

I have never been at the chefs table but...I would love to seeing I am a pastry chef. I have had the pleasure of dinning there and the food is outstanding! Make sure you don't eat to close to dinner time. save lots of room its the best food.

Have fun and congrats on the early anniversary and the chefs table.

Michelle,

:welcome:
I frequent the Dis Weddings and Honeymoons board a lot. Just FYI, if you are looking for ideas, there are posts all the time inquiring about "romantic" things to do for anniversaries! There are lots of helpful people there!

Nicolle

I can't answer your question. I just had to comment on your screen name. My name is Michelle and my son's name is Preston. Just thought it was cool. Carry on. :cool1:

In june/july time, what would the dress code be for the restaurant considering the hot weather?

A light weight summer dress would go well for the lady and for the men maybe a pair of light weight slacks and a nice collard shirt & tie with a jacket? I'm not possitive he needs a jacket but I believe they did require one when we went last time. HAVE FUN! :thumbsup2

Post this on the restaurants board for more responses. Or one of the mods can move it there for you---

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter