• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Victoria & Alberts 2021 Update

There has been no announcements when V&A will open again.
Lots of guesses, with most guessing 2022, sometime.
I would guess, not till parks are near their previous capacity.

We were at the GF two weeks ago and had drinks at the Enchanted Rose. We talked with our waiter who had been at the hotel awhile. He said they have plans to reopen but speculative at least 6 months. He said that they are doing some light remodeling. Also, Israel, who normally runs the show at V&A is at Citricos- so hes ready to shift back over once they reopen.

We were at the GF two weeks ago and had drinks at the Enchanted Rose. We talked with our waiter who had been at the hotel awhile. He said they have plans to reopen but speculative at least 6 months. He said that they are doing some light remodeling. Also, Israel, who normally runs the show at V&A is at Citricos- so hes ready to shift back over once they reopen.
One month ago, Daniel at Citricos claimed he had no real information, but gave us the same impression... likely still months away from opening.

Have a friend who works at V & A. At one point they heard a rumor as well about November, but that was months ago. Since then, he has heard nothing and is not planning on it being any time soon.

Have a friend who works at V & A. At one point they heard a rumor as well about November, but that was months ago. Since then, he has heard nothing and is not planning on it being any time soon.
Bummer. The person who told me would definitely be one of the first to know. He even asked me to send him my email so he could personally invite me to their re-opening. I would think if they were opening in a month though the employees would be getting a heads up to come back.

I hope when they do reopen Don and Malik are still there.

I'm dying to go with my husband who's a chef. We are going for our anniversary in October- over halloween, and for my birthday November 4th. I'm following this thread in hopes that it opens.... but Im also going back next December so I can always hit it up then I guess....

I'm dying to go with my husband who's a chef. We are going for our anniversary in October- over halloween, and for my birthday November 4th. I'm following this thread in hopes that it opens.... but Im also going back next December so I can always hit it up then I guess....
The CM have not even been called back. Plus do to nature of restaurant , you must book several weeks ahead of time.
Looks like it will not this trip for you.

V&A is our absolute fav but FF is a close second. Chef for Flying Fish is working at Italian restaurant at Boardwalk resort so no hope of seeing it opened this year :sad:

With the way things have been going, I wouldn't doubt if they convert the space to a VIP dining opportunity. For just $500 per person, have a private dinner with Mickey and pals!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter