Vibe question

luvmy2kids

Mouseketeer
I am sure this has been asked before, but.... What drink or food is free in the Vibe? We really did not want to give our DS (14) charging privileges.

I'm not sure they have an actual bar/serving area. My niece spent 99% of her time from our last cruise there (I made her come to dinner every night). They would have special times where they offered Smoothies, which I know she participated in. We let her have charging privileges and the only thing she charged was a ginger ale, but it wasn't in The Vibe...it was at the movies or cafe.

As a matter of fact, I remember her mentioning them running out for food. A bunch would go to the buffet or Flo's and bring back tons of options for everyone to share. She had a blast and made a group of friends that cried saying goodbye on the last day.

I'm 17 and was on the Magic a few weeks ago. I spent a lot of time at Vibe. There's always free soda and water, you just have to ask. In the morning they set out coffee and pastries (not everyday though, check the navigator) and it's there for about half the day. Sometimes there would be smoothies, pizza, or ice cream depending on the event going on. But you're free to come and go as you please, so if you wanted to go eat lunch or get a snack you could just go and come back. No going hungry :)

We just got off the Fantasy last week on a 7d and my DD stayed in the vibe 99% of the time. I just asked her and she said all beverages offered were free. some days they do cooking demonstrations and eat those, but meals usually have to be eaten out of the club. My daughter had charging privlages and the total trip she only charged $6 for a coffee, and that was because she added a tip.:rotfl: We did get her to go charge a couple t-shirts before we left though. Usually they are so busy they forget they can buy stuff.

Question I noticed on the navigator it sometimes has club 18-21 listed for the Vibe. Does this mean the club is closed to the regular teens at this time?

I saw it on Pirates night recent Eastern Fantasy navigator for 11pm on

Also what time does the Vibe close at night?

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy Note using DISBoards

Question I noticed on the navigator it sometimes has club 18-21 listed for the Vibe. Does this mean the club is closed to the regular teens at this time?

I saw it on Pirates night recent Eastern Fantasy navigator for 11pm on

Also what time does the Vibe close at night?

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy Note using DISBoards

I looked at the Navigators I had loaded. On the night that 18-21 was in The Vibe, it had closed 15 minutes before there's started. The close time varies every day. I've seen 11:30pm and as late as 2:00 am. Here are ours from July if you want to look. I think Vibe hours are generally on Pg 5 each day.

http://s153.photobucket.com/albums/s207/rjharmon/Disney Cruise/

Hey OP, we are sailing together :goodvibes
Marika was old enough for vibe on our last cruise on board the magic, and yes the teens mostly just picked up food on the way to or from the club or ran out to grab it. I don't think she charged a single thing the entire trip:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter