Via Napoli

BuzzLiteyear

To infinity and beyond....or just drop me off at t
We ate at Via Napoli for the first time last week. The food was amazing! I had the pizza, which was outstanding. I wish there was somewhere around my home that made pizza like that. Dw had the chicken parm and loved that too. The service was fantastic and the desserts were yummy. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Thank goodness there isn't a place close to me that serves pizza that good......I would be in BIG trouble. :goodvibes
So good!! YUM!

Ro Z said:
Thank goodness there isn't a place close to me that serves pizza that good......I would be in BIG trouble. :goodvibes
So good!! YUM!

I didn't think of it that way. I guess you're right :)

We ate at VN last night. We had 3 individual pizzas and everyone LOVED them. I've eaten pizza at the best places across Jersey & New York and I have to give VN big time props - their pizza is excellent!

We tried Via Napoli on our last trip. We all loved it including our two picky eaters. We will definitly be going back on our next trip.

We will be trying it for lunch for the first time at the end of September. We are paying OOP and plan to get one Mezzo Metro pizza to share between the four of us since we are also grabbing some F&W snacks that afternoon. I'm having a hard time deciding what kind to order though. I know the pizzas are more "traditional" types, not the typical carryout. We usually love mushroom pizzas but also like meats and other vegetables. What type should we get?

DS and DDIL get the pepperoni and sausage. There may be a 3rd meat but I can't remember. They rave about the sausage being so fresh and yummy!

We ate there for lunch on Friday. I'd eaten there a year ago but it was the first time for everyone else. We all loved it! I had the 4 cheese pizza-delicious! My mom had the chicken parm, husband had the spaghetti, and my niece had chicken Caesar salad. We shared with my two year old and had more than enough. My niece wanted Fanta or rootbeer but was told since you can't get them in Italy they don't serve them-she settled for sprite.

For dessert my niece and I had the tiramisu. I loved it but I love tiramisu, she'd never had it and the coffee taste was a little too strong for her. My mom had the zeppole and my husband had the sundae and both really liked them. I've been told to put it on our must do list, my husband wants to try the pizza next time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter