via napoli?

ChisJo

Cause afterall, a dream that you wish, will come t
I'm sure this has been asked, but I couldn't find it in using the search option here. does anyone know if you can order a pizza to go/counter service from Via napoli? or is it a sit down place only?

They take the dining plan and are 1 TS.

They do not have take out.

This is only partially correct.

The individual pizza is 1 TS, however if you go bigger it costs more TS credits.

If you look at some other threads concerning this place you will see that other pizzas are 2 and 4 credits per pizza.
So only the individual one is 1 credit. You may want to make sure of the other sizes before you decide to get one.

And of course the as the others have said, they are not set up to do to go orders.

This is only partially correct.

The individual pizza is 1 TS, however if you go bigger it costs more TS credits.

If you look at some other threads concerning this place you will see that other pizzas are 2 and 4 credits per pizza.
So only the individual one is 1 credit. You may want to make sure of the other sizes before you decide to get one.

And of course the as the others have said, they are not set up to do to go orders.

Doh! Yea, I knew that... I was even thinking that as I typed but somehow the information didn't make it to my fingers.

Thanks for pointing that out, I went back and fixed my post! :thumbsup2

I'm sure this has been asked, but I couldn't find it in using the search option here. does anyone know if you can order a pizza to go/counter service from Via napoli? or is it a sit down place only?

Bring an old pizza takeout box from home. Bring it to the restaurant, order your pizza, slide it into the box, and take it to go. :thumbsup2

Bring an old pizza takeout box from home. Bring it to the restaurant, order your pizza, slide it into the box, and take it to go. :thumbsup2

that's about the only way you could do it...and who wants to carry an old pizza box on vacation, and through Epcot?

We've been there. They will give you the normal entree-size foam boxes for leftovers (box is about 8" square) so if you have more than one slice you'll have to stack the slices. Kind of messy.

that's about the only way you could do it...and who wants to carry an old pizza box on vacation, and through Epcot?

haha I agree but if someone was dead set on bringing a pizza back to the room.. that's the way to do it.

haha I agree but if someone was dead set on bringing a pizza back to the room.. that's the way to do it.

Don't forget one of those hot boxes you plug in to keep it hot. Though you would have to ask for table with a plug. :goodvibes

Has anyone ate here? Are the pizza's authentic Italian pizza's? Are they good? Italian is my favorite and would love to try a real Italian pizza from Italy!

I've eaten there and I thought the pizza was great, and tasted like true authentic Italian pizza.

As previous posters mentioned there is no walk up / take out service - I have heard from a few knowledgable people that it is in the works, just not started yet :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter