VGC reservation made - no wait time for MS!

Disney_Villain

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Today's the 1st day of bookings for VGC (home resort owners only) and we just made our 1st reservation at VGC for February 2010. It was easy to get through to MS - no sitting on hold. :cool1:

If any VGC owners want to make bookings today, I think that MS won't be too busy.

Today's the 1st day of bookings for VGC (home resort owners only) and we just made our 1st reservation at VGC for February 2010. It was easy to get through to MS - no sitting on hold. :cool1:

If any VGC owners want to make bookings today, I think that MS won't be too busy.

Same thing with me calling member services. No real wait and got both my bookings. A studio on opening day and a grand villa in Jan for a couple days for my DW's birthday. Now we play the waiting game. How long till Sept 23rd? The agony...

I was calling to do something else, and I was very happy to have no wait time. I did call the 407 number thinking that may help.

Congratulations to all of the VGC owners on getting what you wanted!

Bobbi:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter