• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Very Happy: BWV GV at 7mo!

MASrules

Mouseketeer
We are traveling Oct 23-29 and yesterday was our 7mo window. We had grand villa at SS. Called with the intention to switch to OKW (which was not available), but surprised to find Grand Villa for 24-29 at BWV available! There was Two bedroom plus studio on the 23rd, but did not book as we could not get the grand villa booked until today.

I was sure that these rooms would be gone this morning when we called, but sure enough BWV Grand villa, plus 2bd studio for the first night was still available.

Food and Wine Festival in a Boardwalk Grand Villa! A dream come true.

Now I just hope the waitlist comes through for the first night, but even if it doesn't it will be a great trip.

Wow! That is GRAND news. Congratulations! (FWIW, You might want to change the title of your post to add "GV!")

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter