Very Difficult 2 Years Financially Son Has Blessed Us with WDW Trip!

Jhuff8181

Mousenut
My wife and I have had a very financially challenged two years. Our business has been struggling but has been improving a little lately. When my kids were growing up we would go to WDW every year. Needless to say most of our kids still go, with their families now, nearly every year. Well our son and his wife had us over for dinner a few weeks ago and sprung a surprise on us - six nights at WDW with meal plan and airfare. We're very excited! We thank God every day for his faithfulness in meeting all of our needs.

What a special son and DIL you have. But I bet all your kids are great! This is such a blessing. So happy for you.

Talk about passing the love around, what a beautiful family you have. I hope you make so many lovely memories and have a wonderful stress free vacation!!:flower:

wow, tell him he is your favorite

LOL! used to tell one or the other of my boys they were my #1 son. It was supposed to be a compliment. I found out a few years ago that they used to try to take turns...I guess it as not as much fun for them as it was for me! #1 Son meant more work! LOL!

OP- what a nice gift!!!!

My sister and I gave our parents a Caribbean cruise for their 50th wedding anniversary. They really enjoyed that.

My wife and I have had a very financially challenged two years. Our business has been struggling but has been improving a little lately. When my kids were growing up we would go to WDW every year. Needless to say most of our kids still go, with their families now, nearly every year. Well our son and his wife had us over for dinner a few weeks ago and sprung a surprise on us - six nights at WDW with meal plan and airfare. We're very excited! We thank God every day for his faithfulness in meeting all of our needs.

That's great. What a wonderful surprise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter