Very Different Meal Plan Swapping Question

Wendy mauzeroll

Earning My Ears
in the past we have upgraded two adults in one of our rooms from quick service to the next level and shared the table service credits. This year we have an odd number of adults so my niece is considering putting her six year old in my room and listing her as a ten year old so that we have enough adult credits.

I am wondering if we will have problems in the table service restaurants with using an adult credit for her.

in the past we have upgraded two adults in one of our rooms from quick service to the next level and shared the table service credits. This year we have an odd number of adults so my niece is considering putting her six year old in my room and listing her as a ten year old so that we have enough adult credits.

I am wondering if we will have problems in the table service restaurants with using an adult credit for her.

You won't have any problems using the adult credits for her, but you will need to purchase her an adult ticket.

... which is a very common thing to do during "free" dining, since the ticket will cost about $20 total, versus $40/day if you're paying for dining.
Oh, certainly, but some people don't realize this will be part of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter