Vero or Hilton Head - Will You Be There?

MrsBooch

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have any reservations or plans to be some of the first to stay at a Disney owned property after the closures on June 15??

I’m so curious to see how everything will be handled and what activities will be able to continue - Hilton Head is one of our absolute favorite resorts & we will be at Vero Beach in August & I know the pools are opening (I think). I just wanted to see if anyone would be going and ask if you could report back.

I tried snagging something last minute in a Hilton Head room but I couldn’t - or i would gladly be there opening day.

What time do you think they will let you check in? We went to the first night at BLT, GF, and Poly and were able to check in at 6 am?

ya idk they should let people check in as they arrive to prevent a bottle neck at the main gate if they say you cant check in until 3

going to vero beach july 4! we are local 2 hours away and never been. We were supposed to be at Disney going h2o glow nights. I am hoping the pool will be open and some of the other amenities.

We cancelled all our WDW trips this year and are headed down to HHI mid-September. Hoping for great weather and a relaxing trip!! 🌴

We cancelled all our WDW trips this year and are headed down to HHI mid-September. Hoping for great weather and a relaxing trip!! 🌴
[/QUOTE
We did the same. Too many unknowns at the parks this year. Its such a relaxing resort. Have a wonderful time!!

We check in at HHI on the 15th supposed to go to wdw in October but if these rules are still in place we might go to Vero in October

We will be at Vero in early July. I checked on another thread and there is a link that states what will be open:

New owners here and originally had our Welcome Home trip to AKV Jambo for mid-July. Well, by the time they announced the reopening our trip would have straddled only the first two parks' reopening. Sooooo we decided to abandon the idea of the parks and spend our first trip as DVC members as a resort only stay. We booked HHI for one night on our way down from the north, 5 nights at AKV Jambo (well now Kidani) and then 2 nights at Vero Beach. :bounce:

Hilton Head for New Years Eve! Had a blast last year and hopefully they will have the similar (doubt the same due to the virus) this year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter