Vero Beach Resorts

wethegrl

Earning My Ears
I had a few questions about Vero Beach that I can't find answers to online, and was hoping that some recent travelers there could answer for us.

1. Are there restaurants near the resort? The one in the resort (Wind and Waves) does not seem to have a kid (or picky adult) friendly menu for dinner. It doesn't seem like we have much options for dinner at the resort.
2. Did anyone attend the Pirates BBQ dinner? How was it? What did they serve? Do you need to make reservations far in advance?
3. Anything off property in the area that are must dos? We are a family of 2 adults and one five year old

Thanks!

I had a few questions about Vero Beach that I can't find answers to online, and was hoping that some recent travelers there could answer for us.

1. Are there restaurants near the resort? The one in the resort (Wind and Waves) does not seem to have a kid (or picky adult) friendly menu for dinner. It doesn't seem like we have much options for dinner at the resort.
2. Did anyone attend the Pirates BBQ dinner? How was it? What did they serve? Do you need to make reservations far in advance?
3. Anything off property in the area that are must dos? We are a family of 2 adults and one five year old

Thanks!

Looks like most of you questions are answered on page #1 of the Vero Beach Thread.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/vero-beach-2017-information-adoration-thread.3568176/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter