Verandah Boys pillowcase

pagehouse

Nate has squatter's rights to Castaway Cay!
When we first started trying to find things that would make our cruise more special, we heard about getting pillowcases signed by the characters. We were told that you could drop them off at guest services and they would get signed by the end of the week. Verandah Man Andy offered to make the pillowcases for Nathan and his brothers to commemorate our special cruise. We thought we'd share a couple of pictures of the finished, signed pillow cases. We think they turned out fantastic!

You can see them in our cruise photo log at the following link:

http://web.wtez.net/ep56770/photo album/photos/photo_103.html

i think im going to do that on our cruise ,

Yo Andy need special case also...............

ONLY kiding i will get my own case......

still basking in the after glow of there cruise that is great...........

peter

Thanks for sharing! V/M sure did a great job!! So glad you had them auotgraped. IMO they are one the best souvies you can get!! We had them done on the Magic when we took our 7 grands and they absolutely LOVE them!! 4nana even had a special one made for those 'warm fuzzy' days...LOL!

EXCUSE me, but did you have a release to show our picture? I want to call you a name that ELLA taught me! LOL

Sorry I haven't emailed you back! I will soon, promise!

Scott just came in and said, "Look its our family!" what a hoot.

Dan

That is a great idea. I didn't know you could drop them off so they could all be signed. I'll have to put that on my long list of things to do (buy some pillowcases). I browsed at some of your photos, OMG I love the one of your car all packed up with suitcases! Luckily we just bought a cargo carrrier so most of ours will be on top of our van.

Wow, Andy did a wonderful job on the pillowcases!!! :) Thanks for sharing the picture with us :)

You know what's so neat about Disney?? No matter where you are, Disney World, the Cruise ships, DisneyLand, etc., all the characters have the same consistent signature! For example, no matter where you meet Mickey Mouse, his signature will always be the same. Same thing with all the other characters. Now that's attention to detail!! :)

These were specially made for three very special young men!!! It was my pleasure Eric and Chris, I'm so happy you let me do this for your boys!!!

What great pictures and memories you have from your trip! You have three very handsome boys and I hope you all get to go cruisin' with Mickey again real soon!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter