Vera Bradley Sale

ktlm

DIS Veteran
Didn't see a thread yet, so I thought I would post that Vera Bradley put some of its colors on sale for 50% off today. I just picked up a mailbag for $39. They had a couple of the hipster colors for $30 (although some were still on sale for $49). Didn't look at other styles, but I bet there are some other good deals there.

Thanks for that tip-I will check that out. I have been watching 2 bags and hope they are on sale.

Thanks for posting. I've had 2 items in my cart for a few weeks now & they were included in the sale!! :banana:

Also, free shipping if you spend $75!

Thanks for posting. I've had 2 items in my cart for a few weeks now & they were included in the sale!! :banana:

Also, free shipping if you spend $75!

Yea!!! :banana: I posted because someone posted a great Vera Bradley sale in the past and that time I picked up 2 bags!

I looked a few hours after you posted and most of the E/W totes were sold out. Bummer because I was looking for that bag. They must really limit how much they sell during a sale, but it's weird because this stuff will be available again at some point. They seem to sell 'discontinued' patterns and pieces forever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter