Vera Bradley has Certain Patterns for 50% off Today Only

aubriee

<font color=brown><marquee>Chocolate always makes
The Vera Bradley site has all their Mocha Rouge, Safari Sunset, and Happy Snails prints on sale for 50% off.:cool1: I always use alot of Vera Bradley items when I'm packing for WDW and have multiple small and large duffels, a rolling duffel, a garment bag, several weekenders, multiple back packs and totes, a Grande Traveler, tons of organizers, makeup bags, etc, so really didn't need anything, but 50% off was just too good of a deal to pass up plus I love the mocha rouge print.:rotfl: I've been looking at the 22" spinner carry on, both on the VB site and also on ebay, but didn't want to pay that much for it. With 50% off though, I went a little wild, getting not only the 22" spinner, but a small duffel, a weekender, contact case, slim case, sunglass case, three makeup bags, and a tech case, all in Mocha Rouge. I can't wait to use them for my next trip.:cool1: Grab them while they last! At 50% off they won't last long. It's a one day only 'We Love Wednesday Sale". I believe they said the sale ends at 4:00pm ET today.

Wow.. thanks so much!!! My timing is off by two days... just took a trip to local outlets on Monday and bought quite a few pieces for our upcoming trip. Just thinking about the gas it will take to return Monday's stash ... argh.

In the meantime, looking for some great deals for upcoming birthday's!!! :banana:

Thanks again for posting!!!

Not a problem. Hope you find some good deals!

Hey, I just checked the VB site again, to see if any other deals showed up. The free shipping for orders over $75.00 is now a flat rate shipping of $5.95 and they extended the 50% off the Mocha Rouge, Safari Sunset, and Happy Snails prints for another day.:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter