venting!!!!!

party of 3

<font color=royalblue>i can't believe that i will
here's my story......

cingular wireless/at &t sent me a letter telling me that my cell phone would be no good at the end of july......so off i go today......

let me tell you, i am not at all cell phone savvy!!!!!! i got a new phone, after all kinds of bickering back and forth and now i cant figure out how to use the darn thing or how to get my phone book off my old and into the new. really. i feel like such a dummy. i have been playing with this stupid phone for hours now and i don't think i'm any further then when i walked out of the store, except.........
i have managed to take my son's pic with it and make it my wallpaper!!!!!!

dh's reply, "well if it's got a camera on it, you'll figure that out with no directions at all".

i wanted to put a disney ring tone and i've searched the web, but you have to pay a monthly fee to download all these ringtones. well i don't want that. i just want one. i don't mind paying for the one i want, but i don't want a monthly fee for a bunch of ring tones i'll never use. i just want ONE! although, i probably won't be able to figure that out either!!!!!

sorry just needed to get that off my chest.

i'm holly and i'm cell phone defunct!

some phones aren't compatible with every ringtone. I can't get Bippity Boppity Boo on my pink razor. but had it on my Motorola.
As for the numbers, when you put them in the phone did you save to SIM or to phone? If you saved to SIM you should be able to take the SIM card out of your old phone and put it in your new one. The card either pops up or is behind the battery. If you saved them to the phone itself you will have to plug them into the new phone manually.

BTW did you find out when the car show is?

here's my story......
i wanted to put a disney ring tone and i've searched the web, but you have to pay a monthly fee to download all these ringtones. well i don't want that. i just want one. i don't mind paying for the one i want, but i don't want a monthly fee for a bunch of ring tones i'll never use. i just want ONE! although, i probably won't be able to figure that out either!!!!!!

I can relate. It's just so time consuming to set up the new ones! I love choosing new ringtones that can be accessed in the phones menu. But, there are several Disney ones, like some of the Haunted Mansion tones that you (well, someone apparently, not me either) can download. But, when I tried, all I got was a lot of spam and phone charges!!

I have a razor, too. I do have some Disney songs on it, but not the better ones. Now, maybe there have been some changes in the past year since I got mine. I do have the Twighlight Zone spiel on it which I love.

mine is the pink razor. and i wanted bibbity boppity boo too! shucks!
i have finally put it down and figured i'll deal with it again tomorrow. there's always tomorrow. see i can say that now, but it will drive me tonight, until i get it figured out!!!!

the truck show is the 3rd weekend in july....i think..... i'll put that on my list to email my bil and get back to you on that. i forgot all about it. it's coming right up. on my list for tomorrow.
boy my list for tomorrow is filling right up!!!!!

my old phone was so old that there was no sim card, that's why they were shutting them off as of july 31st. so i guess i'll have to manually enter everyone in the new one.

thanks for letting me vent!

What? Your phone won't be any good... What? So far we haven't gotten a letter like that.. I'll be flippin' nutz if we do...
Oh, I see you are like me.. I keep the phone til it falls off the radar.... DH upgrades routinely... :( DD gets the handy -me down from dad.. this time DS gets it... DH will upgrade in Sept again..

Hey, speaking of Cingular/AT&T.. have you been getting two bills... for the same amount??? We have the past 2 months.. DH called and they suggested we pay both bills...even though they only show on the website a single bill.. DH laughed and said.. NOPE, I'm paying one bill... or better yet.. why don't you pay both of them...

mine is the pink razor. and i wanted bibbity boppity boo too! shucks!
i have finally put it down and figured i'll deal with it again tomorrow. there's always tomorrow. see i can say that now, but it will drive me tonight, until i get it figured out!!!!

the truck show is the 3rd weekend in july....i think..... i'll put that on my list to email my bil and get back to you on that. i forgot all about it. it's coming right up. on my list for tomorrow.
boy my list for tomorrow is filling right up!!!!!

my old phone was so old that there was no sim card, that's why they were shutting them off as of july 31st. so i guess i'll have to manually enter everyone in the new one.

thanks for letting me vent!

sorry about the phone. I don't understand why you can't get the good ringtones on that phone.

Let me know when you can about the truck show. I just looked on the town calendar and it's not there, weird....

vent away! I hate technology some times!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter