Venting!!!!!!!! UPDATE 7/27

Sorry to hear you're having such a rough time. Yes, as someone said, when it rains, it pours! And if they don't understand ds having a rash - they'll get over it! How about some "tea & sympathy"? :goodvibes

I'll make the pot of tea, vanyel will make the sympathy scones and we will be right over.

Hope your little guy starts to feel better.

Let us know what the dentist says about your cap.

Wow, and I thought I had it bad last night when I realized that all my oil was gone and I had to take a cold shower this morning! And all mornings when I have an interview at 8am!!! Yeah, it really was cold!!! However not as bad as what you are dealing with! However I am with everyone else, if people just can't accept the fact that your little one is sick, then they can just go jump in a lake!!! :rotfl2: YOUR family comes first and foremost and believe me, if the same was happening to them, they certaintly wouldn't have a second thought about taking care of their family first!!! So, stick to your guns and lots of pixie dust and hugs to your family!

good morning all! today's another day!!!
thanks for all the kind words and well wishes.

let me give you an update...

well the dentist does NOT work on fridays. (to my surprise) so the receptionist said "well she can see you on monday afternoon. that's the best we can do"! well that just stinks i think!

my babycakes is now coughing and sneezing all over the place. what's that about? i'm just thankful its now and not 19 days from now when we are ready to leave for the world. so that's the upside.

my mom called this am and said my niece who's expecting her 3rd baby at the end of august has been in the hospital all night and she's in labor!!!!! and they are trying all they can to stop it. (did not know you can stop mother nature!) so please keep her in your thoughts and prayers please.

dh took the day off (with NO pay mind you) and just wants to do something so he feels as though he has not wasted his day off! i can't see taking my little man camping sneezing, coughing, itching, and all that jazz. plus i'm just waiting for the poops to start. (sorry if that's too much information) but usually when he's sick that's what happens next.

maybe i'll have to put a note on the door that we are "under quarantine" and the men can hang on the couch and i can break out my bug and try to make some tags. what do you all think of that?

Goodness PO3...
I sure hope whatever is in little guys system works it way out with the sneezing, coughing, and other issues! :hug: to the little one!

Prayers and pixie dust to your niece..

As for DH tell him the day isn't wasted.. he is with you and DS!

Break out the bug.. I hear it calling for you from Indiana again!

Since your dentist doesn't work on Fridays, did you have an oral surgeon or endodontist that did the root canal that you could call? Are you uncomfortable? Did the tooth break off and leave roots in the gums, or did the whole thing come out?

My dentist found something called internal resorbtion in one of my teeth. Basically, the pulp itself was eating my tooth from the inside out. Anywhooo, they tried root canal, but the problem had reached one of the surfaces, so they couldn't. I ended up at an oral surgeon who removed the tooth and replaced it with an implant. Pretty much a metal post in my jaw that holds a fake tooth. It never comes off and I just care for it like my other teeth. I'm just wondering if that is going to be an option for you.

Take lots of deep breaths, take care of your son and keep thinking "There's No Place Like - HOME!" or in this case WDW! :woohoo: Wishing you lots of pixie dust this weekend.

Holy cow PO3! I'm so sorry for the weekend you are having. Yikes. To be honest, I heard you in PA too. Make a run to the store for chocolate. That always makes me feel better. ;) I mean, DH is home, right?

Yeah, I know. I wouldn't be going to get chocolate if DS was sick either. Well, I am thinking about you. Take a deep breath.:hug:

Just keep chanting WDW will be here soon. When it rains it pours.

Hope your little man gets feeling better soon. DD was sick yesterday with a 24 hour bug and it was nasty. She's all chipper today thank goodness and even wants to go scrap with me tonight.

Hey, how funny. I'm taking my little guy to a scrap tonight. A special Mommy and Me crop.

DD's not so little anymore, she loves pointing out that she's now taller than me. There's and ulterior motive, she wants to be with me when I pick up the new HP book. Too bad I get to read it first!

well i had to have my tooth pulled today! good grief! i feel like my tongue is 8 times it's normal size. i feel like crap. it's my monthly time.( that might be TMI, sorry) again i feel like crap. sil and bil called to tell me that they are having a bday party on sunday and bring the cake! oh boy! can i just bury my head in the sand. and my mom just called to say dniece is going to have her baby any second and she's like 4 or 5 weeks early.
sorry guys, i just needed to get this all off my chest. thanks for listening!

Who is the birthday party for that you should have bring the cake???

Sorry about losing the tooth. I'm sitting here in my second temporary cap because the first one didn't seat right. They had to CUT it off!! OMGosh, never again. I just should have had it pulled in the first place. Isn't hindsight great.

Personally I think everything is worse when it is TTM. Things that don't normally bother me will send me into tears if it is the wrong day.

Prayers for your dniece that the baby is healthy and she is fine.

for you:hug:

Good grief.. take some tylenol, grab a nice drink (no alch) and that DS of yours and snuggle in for a good DIS movie and tell the rest of them to all go away!

:hug:

Who is the birthday party for that you should have bring the cake???

Sorry about losing the tooth. I'm sitting here in my second temporary cap because the first one didn't seat right. They had to CUT it off!! OMGosh, never again. I just should have had it pulled in the first place. Isn't hindsight great.

Personally I think everything is worse when it is TTM. Things that don't normally bother me will send me into tears if it is the wrong day.

Prayers for your dniece that the baby is healthy and she is fine.

for you:hug:

thanks AWM! they told me that root canal teeth only last 10 years. so it was bound to go. good information to share 14 years ago when they did the root canal no? it broke below the gums so they had to cut my gums to get it out! OUCH! dh just went to brooks to get my prescription. and supper for ds and him. none for me thanks. and my bff just had her temporary cap taken off too and she said it was pure he**!

Good grief.. take some tylenol, grab a nice drink (no alch) and that DS of yours and snuggle in for a good DIS movie and tell the rest of them to all go away!

:hug:

i'm thinkin' mulan. ds loves mulan because she blew him a kiss at the parade last time we were there. and he also love mushu. maybe i can talk him into watching it with me.

I hope Dnieces delivery goes smoothly!!!

Don't make the cake go buy a cheap one!

me too! maybe we'll have a new baby tonight! with any luck for her sake!
i'd love to buy a cheap one, but i make killer buttercream frosting. and the surgeon did say eat "soft" food for a few days right????!!!! oooohhhhh buttercream frosting. yumm-o! but to waste it on them??!!

thanks guys for listening!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter