Vent

Ignorance is bliss!!!!! Fortunately for you, you didn't know it was potpouri at the time. Bet you will be more careful in the future. Anyway, thanks for the laugh.

anytime....if theres anything i can do for your amusement, please let me know... Lucy...what tag? Also, ALL mom's are good with the guilt thing...its such a pain!!! :rolleyes:

Note to self: as Top Aide to TF#1-check on getting tag added to Wagamama- "eats dried fruit potpourri"

shhhh....tag fairy on rest break at present.;)

lol...your funny!!! I didn't even realize your name was bonnie...I thought it was Lucy!

Lucy=my dachsund Storm=my boxer

didn't add Sarah for my beagle, or Samantha or Molly for my cats.

that would have been a mouthfull, LucyStormSarahSamMolly

OMG!!! :eek: ROTFLMBBO!!! :teeth: Sorry, I know you're venting, but that's something I would do! That is so funny!!! :teeth: I would have kept eating it too because I wouldn't want to seem rude! ROTFLOL!!!

ah, but wagamama, we truly lost you when you defected to the dark side....
:( A truly sad day in the DTPP history books. :( Wagamama, consider coming back to us... we'll even give you real food to eat! :teeth:

In the meantime, I think Bonnie is right... I do think a visit to Wagamama, by the TF is definitely in order here. :p This one is just too good!! :teeth:

hm....send me a good deal package and I'll consider joining you guys again.

I'm lost. What is the greyside? Is it an anti-PD association? Can I join?

That's pretty funny, but I'm thinking... what kind of friend is this that makes you feel embarrassed or angry? If I did that at one of my friends' houses, we'd be laughing our butts off about it! :p

I was embaressed and angry at myself. I always do things like this. The greyside is the organization on the Dis composed of Zurg, Ricola, and me. We are trying to let the world know that there are no tag fairies. Feel free to join!!!

Zurgy, you're one smart Evil Emperor. :)

BTW, I've met Zurg and his only greyside is the top of his head. :teeth:

I almost missed this!!! bawaawawawawwwwaawaa!!! I will never be able to read one of your posts without thinking potpouri eater, it might as well be a tag hehehehheee.

This would never happen to a patroller!!!

teeheheheheheh thanks for the chuckle!!

Did anyone notice Wagamama's new tag? I'll tell you wagamama, it doesn't pay to be on the greyside. First, dried fruit potpourri, now broken mirrors and lime green tags. You might want to reconsider your position!!!:p

Good job getting the TF involved Bonnie!!!!

LOOOOOOOVE the tag!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter