• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Venetian or Palazzo

unfreshdiva1

DIS Veteran
Taking my 24 yo niece, my sister, and niece that will turn 21 a few days before trip to Las Vegas March 2-4. Looking to stay at either the Venetian or the Palazzo and looking for some advice/reviews from my fellow DIS. Plan is for girls to take the beds and I will sleep on couch.:thumbsup2

The Venetian was there first. It is more themed. Venice and all. The Pallazzo came next, it is more contempory. Both hotels are owned by the same corporation and the hotels are connected by interior walkways, shopping mall style. The bigger shopping mall and most of the attractions (Madam Tassauds etc.) of the property are on the Venetian side. The Pallazzo shopping mall is pretty quiet and very upscale. The rooms are pretty much the same layout, just different decorations.

Just guessing, but I think young girls would rather be at the more active Venetian, more going on besides upscale dining and gambling. The food court is at the Venetian. The spa is the Canyon Ranch, again at the Venetian. Pallazzo is easy parking, easy in and out.

The Venetian has 2 queen beds in some suites, PLUS a large couch...plenty of room for 4 people to spread out! I stayed there in June and will be back there in October. The Canyon spa is simply fantastic. Be sure to go just to use the Aquavana services (there's a daily charge---but well worth it!). A splurg would be to schedule a massage---I've had two there and both were fantastic.

Check out Expedia for deals on suites at the palazzo concierge level. Rooms are pretty cheap right now and they are big, you split the cost and you get access to the concierge lounge which (When I last checked) gave you continental breakfast, snacks for lunch/dinner and free cocktails during dinner time!

The money you save on drinks alone is worth it :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter