VegitaBeta - Can it be purchased.....

tripletots

DIS Veteran
Outside of Disney World. This is the drink that is offered at Club Cool. It is the one from Japan. I have a 9 yo DD who still talks about it from our Aug. trip. My 14 DD wants to give her some as a Christmas present. Does anyone know if it can be purchase (ordered) here in the states. I'm in VA. Thanks!

I WISH! I've searched at Disney (Epcot Japan Pavilion)nope, I've searched in the Asian grocery stores nearby, no, on EBAY, no luck! If you find anything let me know.
I LOVE VEGITABETA

That is so sad! That is my favorite drink, and i myself to this day talk about it, it's so good, and since i don't drink any type of soda this is what i love to drink at Club Cool. I've always asked my mom the same question, too bad they don't sell it, i'm so tempted to just put a empty water bottle and put some in there, i'm just kidding of course though, cause i think you'd probably get in trouble for that. But if its allowable let me know.. :lmao:

Thanks for your help. My daughter will be disappointed when she finds out it can only be found in Epcot. I guess that's another reason to go back to Disney World!:goodvibes

... i'm so tempted to just put a empty water bottle and put some in there, i'm just kidding of course though, cause i think you'd probably get in trouble for that. But if its allowable let me know.. :lmao:

A good friend of mine did just that...well, sort of. She bought one of those make your own lable soda bottles they sell at Club Cool and the dumped out the soda. She filled hers with the Beverly from Italy. (Not quite what I would have chosen.) If the three of us giggling like maniacs while pouring all those little cups of soda didn't get in trouble, I bet you won't either. :goodvibes

Hey I just wanted to let you know that ever since it was Ice Station Cool, I have been taking empty water bottles in there and filling them up with the Vegitabeta...they have never said anything to me other than...good idea!!! So just so you know take an empty water bottle and fill it up girl!!!

That is so sad! That is my favorite drink, and i myself to this day talk about it, it's so good, and since i don't drink any type of soda this is what i love to drink at Club Cool. I've always asked my mom the same question, too bad they don't sell it, i'm so tempted to just put a empty water bottle and put some in there, i'm just kidding of course though, cause i think you'd probably get in trouble for that. But if its allowable let me know.. :lmao:

I did it one year I was there. I had an empty water bottle with me at the time and filled it with the lychi mello (?) stuff from china. Nobody said anything to me about it. So, I guess you can.

Has anyone done a search online for it ? Surely you can order it from somewhere if you wanted it bad enough.

I am bumping this thread up because is my favorite. (It does not taste like a vegtables drink at all.) I would love to order some if anyone has ever found a place to purchase it.

I filled a camel backpack with VegitaBeta at Club Cool once... the staff thought it was funny, they didn't try to stop me... and BINGO... VegitaBeta all day long :D

Also... I have a friend who owns a novelty gifts/candy store. He works with a Japanese importer who claims VegitaBeta wasn't approved by the FDA? It seems odd that Disney could serve a drink that isn't approved by the FDA...

Have never seen VegitaBeta but at Harambe Market in the AK they had Sparberry and Bibo.

Seriously old zombie thread alert.
Zombie-Thread-Walk450.gif

Hey I just wanted to let you know that ever since it was Ice Station Cool, I have been taking empty water bottles in there and filling them up with the Vegitabeta...they have never said anything to me other than...good idea!!! So just so you know take an empty water bottle and fill it up girl!!!

Insert guilty look on my face and a hand that reluctantly raises when asked about this...

~NM

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter