Vegetarian food at SW???

the_princess

DIS Veteran
I'll be going to SW in two weeks time and are a little nervous about the food options for vegetarians? Anything you would recommend??? I do eat fish!

Voyagers is mostly bbq so that would be a place to avoid. I can't remember for sure but I think there is a veggie wrap at mango joes and I do remember some veggie option plates at seafire inn. I can't remember the whole spice mill menu they had burgers not sure if there was a veggie one or not. There is also sharks which is a TS restaurant not included in dining plan but has some very nice seafood entrees. We ate there shortly after they opened and found it to be a good amount of food so if we do go back it would be for dinner instead of lunch.

Seafire Inn has one of my favorite vegetarian options. The SW website lists it as a veggie wrap, but I remember it being in a thick, multi-grain bun (unless they changed it).

Mango Joe's does have a wrap.

Spice Mill has a garden burger.

Terrace Garden Buffet has decent options for vegetarians. It is a pizza and pasta buffet.

They do also have those large, soft pretzels. One place I know for sure that sells them is Seaport Market (next to Seaport Pizza).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter